Search Term: leadership
Number of Results: 11
Previously, we discussed the five essentials for success in leadership. Here we are going to discuss the 5 Essentials of Hospitality Leadership, required for success in the management of any enterprise.
Understanding and applying these five basic essentials is the key to solid, secure success. They are: 1) the Product, 2) Administration, 3) Marketing, 4) resources, and 5) timing. Whether it is a business, church, army, sports team, or even a government, for the effective management of any enterprise, these five essentials must be understood and combined to work in harmony and support of each other. Failure to understand, control, and keep these essentials in proper balance can be found as the reason for almost every failure in the history of human enterprise.
The Root cause
We can have any four of these essentials working perfectly, but if the other one is ineffective, it can destroy the entire venture. For example, we can have a quality Product, perfect timing for its release, great Administration, and plenty of resources, but poor Marketing can make all of our efforts fruitless. We can have the perfect Product, Administration, timing, and Marketing,but a lack of resources can be our doom. Combine any four of the essentials successfully but neglect the other one, and we will be in jeopardy of ultimate failure. Once we understand these five essentials, it is easy to comprehend why the majority of new businesses fail in their first year of existence. of those that survive the first year, only a fraction will survive three more.
In Order to Succeed
Many great new products never succeed in the marketplace simply because they were not backed by strength in just one of these five basic essentials. of those that do survive, many just limp along, falling short of their real potential because they do not get these basics under control and functioning properly. Our goal in this study is to impart basic principles that can be understood and applied quickly, simply, and easily for success. Once we understand the mechanics and interrelationship of these five essentials, the effectiveness of management will be greatly enhanced…
The Kingdom Business Association (KBA) is a premier international association of Christian, “Kingdom-minded” business owners and marketplace leaders. The KBA’s primary desire is to foster building relationships among KBA members while providing a forum for interchange, timely prophetic insight, pertinent teaching, and resource development and distribution. For those KBA Members called to a deeper alignment and engagement, we provide membership options and a platform for ordination as Marketplace Ministers.
Purpose & Values
KBA’s Code of Conduct guides its members to act with integrity and hold to the highest standards of honesty and Christian character. The KBA Code of Conduct states that KBA Members will walk in unity, actively grow in their leadership and vocational calling, and submit to the Lordship of Christ and follow His direction in life.
We endeavor to be guided by the following values:
- A Spirit to Release and Serve— “No one with a control spirit can fully experience Gods kingdom.” On many levels, we naturally seek to protect our personal honor, money, and inﬂuence and make decisions that give us an advantage over others. However, we believe the Kingdom cannot operate with this spirit of self-interest and so we seek to equip, release, and serve others.
- Obedience— Our highest goal is not to get more money, possessions, notoriety, or honor, etc. We believe we succeed when we know and obey the will of God.
- Blessing Without Criticism— We bless the budding virtues of other people and their ministries. We bless them regardless of their deﬁciencies. We bless without needing to agree with differences.
- Inclusion Without Elitism— We set our hearts to include others by receiving from them and by using our resources to help others succeed without reference to how it affects our personal gain.
- Character and Gifting— We desire leaders worth following and emulating. We believe people should seek to follow character more than gifting or credentials.
- Humility— Many are willing to serve as a way of drawing attention to themselves and for personal gain or recognition. The mark of a good leader is humility and Godly character in addition to skill.